Advertisement

#130, Karlie Guse the search for the truth renewed!

#130, Karlie Guse the search for the truth renewed! AD needs the help of the whole channel, I innocently reached out to you, to help in the search for KG, and used info in the public domain or so I thought, a gentleman, started commenting, says he wanted this and that or he would report it, I don't know him , how do i know if I complied with his commands, he wouldn't still claim against me ?
it was just pics of the area no quotes, so I apologise for that sir!
and have removed the offending vid, but have remade it, I doubt the original would have made more than a few dollars it not about money,
people know that i will put a thousand hours into this free !
So, i ask you now people to watch #120 without the offended man in it , and let's make sure it doubles the 8k it did get !
Thank you justice for Karlie Guse will not be compromised I stand with Linsey Fairey HER MOTHER.

[with thanks to the Nancy Grace radio show]

AD merchandising store.


You can also donate via Pay Pal.


To support the channel at no cost use our Amazon link''


To become a patreon supporter of Armchair Detective\


Join us in our FaceBook group Armchair Detective No Hiding Place.


Subscribe to Armchair Detective No Hiding Place.

renewed!

Post a Comment

0 Comments