Advertisement

'A Day in My Life' as a Consultant | Kat Garcia x The Corporate Diary

'A Day in My Life' as a Consultant | Kat Garcia x The Corporate Diary Short and sweet, not really 'a day in my life' I have to admit since it's just a few minutes and everyday changes! Happy to welcome you guys back as I travel to Vancouver on a pit stop to my client in Silicon Valley. Check out what I'm up to as I run through the list of things I've got to do!

|| F O L L O W


Tweet me @katgarciaonline
INSTA @katgarciaonline

management consultant,consultant,a day in my life,a day in the life,management,consulting,LEK,accenture,mbb,kat garcia,kathleen garcia-manjarres,how to prepare for consulting,consulting prep case,case prep,traveling for work,vancouver,explore bc,british columbia,business women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments