Advertisement

A New Discovery Will Allow me to Unlock the Slayer Helm Sooner! #19 - Slayer Only Ironman [OSRS]

A New Discovery Will Allow me to Unlock the Slayer Helm Sooner! #19 - Slayer Only Ironman [OSRS] Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of my slayer only ironman series. In today's episode I really start grinding towards to some new short term goals.

I really need to get my prayer level up to 38 for prayer potions, and I will have to use a really weird method for that. On top of that I am going to start grinding out the fishing experience needed for the rum deal quest. I recently just made a new discovery which will help me unlock the slayer helm much sooner. This quest will save me countless hours. We are also slowly approaching 75 slayer which will be a huge unlock for this account.

Thanks for watching!

Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

osrs,oldschool runescape,old school runescape,osrs slayer only,oldschool runescape slayer only,slayer only,slayer only ironman,slayer only ironman osrs,slayer only episode 19,slayer only ironman episode 19,slayer helm osrs,slayer only ironman oldschool runescape,slayer only ironman runescape,slayer helm on slayer only ironman,runescape slayer only ironman,black mask slayer only ironman,slayer only runescape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments