Advertisement

a very EXTRA eBay haul!!

a very EXTRA eBay haul!! It's time for another eBay haulll!! It's been quite some time since I bought clothes off eBay and wanted to see if the quality had changed, and after this video, it's safe to say it has...

VLOG CHANNEL -

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -

RECENT VIDEOS
A very GLAM Fashion Nova high heel haul -
I bought celebrity outfits from Meshki -
I bought the cheapest item on Hermes -

This video is NOT sponsored, I bought everything with my own money and all opinions are my own!

Thank you so much for watching!

I love youuu all 276,006 of you,

xoxo
Annalise

Annalise Wood,Annalise,Wood,eBay haul,Extra ebay haul,a very EXTRA eBay haul,eBay clothing haul,trying super extra clothing,extra clothing from eBay,extra clothing from Wish,extra clothing from Aliexpress,very glam haul,Wish haul,Aliexpress haul,cheap clothes from eBay,Mia Maples,Amber Scholl,very extra ebay haul,i bought ebay clothing,I bought very extra ebay clothes,extra clothing,boujee on a budget,a very EXTRA Wish haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments