Advertisement

American Silver Eagle Toning (on a cull)

American Silver Eagle Toning (on a cull) In this video I show myself toning and American Silver Eagle coin. I would never tone a BU coin, but this was a cull ASE with major damage so I though why not give it a go. I love American Silver Eagle Coins and I will keep on stacking them. I probably wont tone any more American Silver Eagles unless I come across another super beat up one. I use Liver of Sulfer to tone my silver. This is the first silver coin I have ever tried to tone and it is an ASE! Thanks for watching my video of the American Silver Eagle Toning Process!

If you want to purchase a 1 ounce Silver Baggins poured silver round from MK Barz use this link:



*****Don't forget to use the discount code "BAG10" for an extra 10% off your whole purchase from MK Barz!! (excluding apparel)*****

Email:

silverbaggins47@gmail.com

Website:



Paypal information:



Also check me out on these social media platforms:





If you want to mail me anything here is my address:

Silver Baggins
P.O. Box 304
Gresham, OR 97030

Thanks for watching!!

#silverstacking101 #silverstack #silverstacking

american silver eagle,american silver eagle coin,american silver eagles,american silver eagle toned,american silver eagle toner,american silver eagle toning,ASE,american silver eagle coins,american silver eagle cull,american silver eagle culls,silver eagle,silver eagle cull,silver eagle culls,silver baggins,silver eagle toning,silver coin toning,silver coins,silver eagles,cull silver eagles,toning a coin,toning a silver coin,toning silver coins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments