Advertisement

Anthem is Fundamentally Broken -- Damage Numbers Mean Nothing

Anthem is Fundamentally Broken -- Damage Numbers Mean Nothing By now, we all know that Anthem has a lot of problems. But I don't think that any of us expected something as critical as this.

Anthem's loot, and its damage numbers, appear to be little more than smoke and mirrors. DIsplayed damage does not accurately reflect how much damage you deal, and low-level weapons with the worst damage in the game are outperforming the highest-level legendary guns that the game has to offer. What went wrong?

------------------------------------------

Check me out on Twitter:

------------------------------------------

I am AtlasOne, and my channel is devoted to in-depth and analytical gaming content. This ranges from everything to information dumps about upcoming games, to deep dives into specific developers or games. I want to create the type of content that I enjoy myself, and hope you'll stick around if you find it interesting or enjoyable. Thanks for your interest!

Music comes courtesy of Kevin Macleod's Incompetech collection. The song I used was Floating Cities. Get it here!:

Link to the original reddit thread by YeetLord Supreme:

Thanks to Takeshikun and beatpeet42 for letting me use clips of their gameplay in the video! I really appreciate it, as it really would have been hard to demonstrate otherwise.

Link to Mbmajestic's thread from nine days ago, which originally reported this problem:

AtlasOne,Atlas One,One,Anthem,BioWare,Anthem is broken,Anthem Loot,Anthem level 1 loot,Level 1,Broken,Anthem Game,Is Anthem Broken,Anthem bugs,Bugs,Bug,Anthem bug,EA,Anthem microtransactions,Is anthem bad,Atlas 1,looter shooter,destiny,division,Damage numbers,Anthem damage numbers,Anthem damage,Anthem broken,Anthem weapons,Anthem guide,anthem lvl 1,anthem lvl 1 gun,is anthem a good game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments