Advertisement

AQUARIUS LOVE MARCH 2019💕WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THEM? TAKE THE 1ST STEP~THEY ARE TOO SCARED!😨

AQUARIUS LOVE MARCH 2019💕WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THEM? TAKE THE 1ST STEP~THEY ARE TOO SCARED!😨 #love #tarot #AQUARIUS #march2019



AQUARIUS LOVE MARCH 2019💕WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THEM? TAKE THE 1ST STEP~THEY ARE TOO SCARED!😨



Hello and welcome to my channel, my name is Mary. I am an intuitive empath channeler Tarot and Oracle reader through spirit. My goal is to bring inspiration, insight and guidance through my readings. I combine Tarot and Oracle into all my readings. I truly love what I do with a great passion. I do this for you.



Please like, share, subscribe and hit the bell for notifications if you like how I read. Comments are welcome but please be polite to everyone. Thank you. This does help to keep my videos circulating to those who need to hear and see these messages. Without your support this channel will not flourish. I cannot do this without you. Thank you for all your support!!



If you would like a personal reading you can contact me at leosunlightinsight@gmail.com or visit my Etsy page at Videos will be recorded to YouTube with your own private unlisted link which you can view indefinitely. $30.00 for any 20-25 minute reading.



Any tips or donations to keep my channel running are very much greatly appreciated. As this does take my time and energy to do these free readings for you. Any amount is not too small! You may tip or donate here, thank you:



Decks used:

Romance Angels, Angel Answers, Magical Unicorns Oracles – Doreen Virtue

Lovers Oracle – Toni Carmine Salerno

Barbiere Zodiac Oracle

Vice Versa Tarot – Massimiliano Filadoro

Sacred Earth Oracle – Kris Waldherr





**Legal Disclaimer - At no time should any readings be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business advice. They are subject to your own interpretation and discernment. These readings are for entertainment purposes only. **



Please keep in mind that this is a collective energy reading and may not resonate with everyone. Or it may resonate with a past energy or a future energy that has not occurred yet.



Light, Love, Blessings and don’t forget to shine your light!

L.S.I. (Leo Sunlight Insight)

LOVE,SOULMATE,TWIN FLAME,SACRED UNION,UNION,LOVE UNION,TRUST,AIR,AQUARIUS,FAITH,HOPE,INTUITIVE,MESSAGES,GUIDANCE,TAROT READING,TAROT CARDS,ORACLE CARDS,INSPIRE,INSIGHT,SPIRIT,ASTROLOGY,ZODIAC,HOROSCOPE,Love reading,AQUARIUSmarch2019,Tarot,march2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments