Advertisement

Attempting to drive my Rebuilt Ferrari 458 Home...

Attempting to drive my Rebuilt Ferrari 458 Home... March 23rd 9:00am PST Hunt&Co Launch at ! To get 15 minutes early access to the launch, sign up with you email!

Thanks to Rywire for the harness, if you’re in the market for a wire harness, be sure to go here:

Get Blue tint glasses! Use code “tj10” and save 10% off everything at



You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

music by : soundcloud.com/jeff-kaale

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,buying a wrecked exotic,crashed ferrari,supra build,toyota supra,selling my supra,Single turbo supra,wrecked ferrari 458,salvaged,totaled,totaled ferrari,ferrari,red ferrari,attempting to drive my ferrari home,first drive,bagged ferrari,widebody ferrari,Building a ferrari,rebuilding a ferrari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments