Advertisement

Attracting HEALTH, APARTMENT, NEW RELATIONSHIP after heartbreak | Manifestation Monday

Attracting HEALTH, APARTMENT, NEW RELATIONSHIP after heartbreak | Manifestation Monday HAAAAYYYYYY can I get a LIKE for 3 VIDEOS IN A ROW??????
Don't get used to it just yet. Let's see the responses to receiving THIS MUCH LEEOR IN YOUR LIFE. I love you. Thanks for watchign and always being so nice and supportive and receptive.

NOW TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD.

Get my HEART CHAKRA OPENING & ACTIVATING Guided Meditation for FREE. Tap into the love frequency. Download it here:

Claim your spot for Ceremony and begin to prepare, Lightwork can be found here:

Are you ready to love yourself like never before? Are you ready to manifest real, true love into your life?
♥Love Mastery Program: Attracting “The One”

→ Discover unconditional self-love
→ Live your absolute best life
→ Attract the love of your life
→ Build a strong, committed, powerful and fulfilling relationship
♥ Tested methods to use the Law of Attraction to manifest your soulmate.

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Vegan health/inspiration page @euphoricplantbased
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):
→ Blog:
→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my jewelry line):
→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:


More videos

Law of Attraction 101:

Stop Worrying & Start LIVING!:

Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:

Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:

How to Raise Your Vibration:

How to Detach:

How to Reprogram Your Mind:

Intro to Alignment:

→ Book recommendations:
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Tao of Pooh

More here: 

FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:
How I manage my weight:
My foundation:
My concealer:

This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

attracting a new apartment,manifesting an apartment,manifesting health,attracting health,law of attraction health,manifesting success stories,law of attraction success,motivation,inspiration,awakening,spirituality,self development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments