Advertisement

Best Hip Flexor Stretch You Can Do Anywhere! (And Hamstrings!)

Best Hip Flexor Stretch You Can Do Anywhere! (And Hamstrings!) I'm happy to share my favorite stretch for my legs, specifically my hip flexors (quads, iliopsoas) as well as hamstrings (two for one deal!) whenever I'm in public and can't go down into a low lunge or other preferred stretch. Hope that helps!


⭐ If you missed the best hip flexor tutorial in town, watch these:

► Part 1: Low Lunge:
► Part 2: Low Lunge with foot bind:

⭐ My Programs

► Hip Flexibility:
► Easy Hamstrings:
► Hypertrophy routine:
► Rings-oriented training routine:
► Slackline program:

💛 Follow me at:
► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Mailing List:

⭐ Patreon:

⭐ I Use a Foam Roller Daily for Self-Massage!
► How I use it:
► Which one to buy:

⭐ I also use a Lacrosse Ball for Self-Massage!
► Lacrosse Ball Guide:

⭐ The BEST Bodyweight Training Book:
► Overcoming Gravity 2:

yoga pose,hip flexor stretch,quad stretch,hamstring stretch,best hip flexor stretch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments