Advertisement

BIRTH CONTROL | DEPO SHOT EXPERIENCE

BIRTH CONTROL | DEPO SHOT EXPERIENCE Hello loves, in this video i discuss my experience with the BIRTH CONTROL SHOT. This is just my opinion, I am obviously not a doctor. Hopefully it helps you out as I answer some of the questions I had before going on the shot.

Let me know what you want to see next??🤔

Don't forget to give the video a 👍🏼 and SUBSCRIBE!❤️

⬇️⬇️Social media ⬇️⬇️

Instagram: sandyyyangel

Snap👻: dinosandyy

wevideo,Birth Control (Quotation Subject),Depo-Provera (Drug Brand),Health (Industry),Effects,sex ed,sexual health,lady comp,sexual education,Valentine,condoms,Planned Parenthood (Nonprofit Organization),depression,natural birth control,Depression (Symptom),Veganism (Diet),Diet (Industry),depo shot,depo provera,depo provera shot,birth control,birth control shot,birth control methods,birth control options,lifestyle,sandy angel,trending,new,why,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments