Advertisement

Brand spanking NEW Traxxas link wireless module will not update new Traxxas Xmaxx receiver.

Brand spanking NEW Traxxas link wireless module will not update new Traxxas Xmaxx receiver. Traxxas X Maxx transmitter is bound to receiver and operates the way it should. Traxxas Xmaxx steering and throttle operator well. Time to install Traxxas Bluetooth link module. Transmitter firmware seemed to of updated successfully. I wish I could say that for the receiver. It's like Groundhog Day over and over. I got a hold of Traxxas and they're sending me another receiver with the updated firmware already installed. I hope everything goes well because I have not even use the Xmaxx yet. Brand new Traxxas radio problems have happened to me more than once.

receiver.

Post a Comment

0 Comments