Advertisement

Concept of Occupying Ground

Concept of Occupying Ground Hello, and welcome to Jiu-Jitsu On the Go. I have the profound privilege of being able to offer and share the gift of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. I am a stand that everyone in the world gets this Martial Art in their life. It is truly transformational and brings about a higher quality of life for everyone. Here is a little about me!

I began training Jiu-Jitsu in 1997, while stationed in Hawaii, under Grand Master Relson Gracie (ranked white-black) and was awarded my black belt in 2009. I met Master Caique Elias, as a blue belt, and would eventually seek tutelage under him when I became a second degree black belt. As a practitioner who was primarily exposed to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, my game is simple and effective. After 22 years of training (11 years as a competitor, 9 years as a head instructor and academy owner), my teaching style is concept-based, this allows for the student to experience noticeable results immediately. My goal is to impact your game and help you on your journey.

Check out the full series at

Ground

Post a Comment

0 Comments