Advertisement

COULD THIS BE WHY? | SPEAKING TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT MY SONS AUTOPSY REPORT

COULD THIS BE WHY? | SPEAKING TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT MY SONS AUTOPSY REPORT 20TH MARCH 2019


🔽 JOIN OUR FAMILY ON: 🔽
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
YouTube:


ABOUT US:
My name is Crystal, and I am a 22-year-old Mum from Adelaide, in Australia. My Husband Tim and I have been together for 8 years and married for almost 2 years. We have a Two year old little boy Alvey & another little boy Asher that we sadly lost at just 16 weeks 6 days so suddenly. (Watch here -
We Hope to try again one day for another little blessing but you will know when that time comes as I share it across my channel.
Thank you,


Business enquiries? Please email: 💌raisingourlittles@outlook.com


Products I use to film & edit my videos: 🎥
Camera: Canon G7x Mark II
Editing software: Final Cut Pro
Music: Epidemic Sounds
Tripod: (Not the exact one I use but similar) Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod - Black

REPORT

Post a Comment

0 Comments