Advertisement

Courteous Driving Compilation

Courteous Driving Compilation A few things you should know:
-This was only a few days of driving, and I didn't include everything.
-Drivers in Portland might be "bad", but they're typically very nice. I will ALWAYS be let out when waiting to turn into heavy traffic.
-To let someone in, I will double tap my highbeams and/or wave to them.
-To say "thank you", I will either raise up my hand and/or flash my hazards twice.
-Drivers almost always say thank you, even if you can't tell in the video
-If I'm driving in a moving lane while another is stopped and a driver is trying to turn, I typically stop to let them turn to avoid any potential danger.
-In general, I try to avoid holding up traffic. I might slow to let a driver merge into slow-flowing traffic, but I try to avoid coming to a full stop.
-I will stop a couple car lengths short of an intersection to let a car or two turn before it gets blocked.
-The easiest way to be courteous is follow the road rules!

dashcam,dashcams,dashcamming,dash,cam,camera,car,cars,road,roads,driver,drivers,bad,crazy,reckless,red,light,insane,near,close,call,collision,miss,portland,oregon,kyogre6444,subaru,impreza,G1W,mobius,idiot,idiots,stupid,in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments