Advertisement

Curren$y-The Explanation

Curren$y-The Explanation Spitta nigga you know me or either you know of me,

witnessed traces of my swagger,

but it was being presented to you by other rappers,

these niggas is actors,consumed by their roles,

thinking that they are really that nigga they created in their fictitious lyrics,

perfect example given, of life imitating art,

these niggas is lost in the sauce,

im partying in a downtown loft,

thanking god that im finally getting on,

and praying for the talented rappers who still off,

what a nigga gotta do to get through?,

do i gotta record a verse in autotune too?,shit

let me stay away from that,

before niggas misconstrue it and label this a diss track,

these are just facts, spitta snap like a slim jim,

you just realizing that im that nigga homeboy i been him,

could keep the mixtapes up month to month continuously,

but i figured that my words would lose their validity,

to the ingrates who dont appreciate my mixtapes,

taking for granted my rhymes,

because they hearing new ones all the time,

im about to take a sabbatical dog,

and let these late bloomers get hip to spitta's catalog,

real niggas im not turning my back on ya'll,

real bitches i aint giving up on rap for ya'll,

im just pausing for the people who slow,

and let them learn the shit you already know,





muthafucka you know,

bitches know the planes got it,

jets nigga, where havent we been yet?,

my name is in the streets, my name is my name,

curren$y,the,hot,spitta,fly,society,fin,fear,and,loathing,in,N.O,independence,day,explanation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments