Advertisement

Cushty Co Soy Wax Melts

Cushty Co Soy Wax Melts Hey Guys!

I hope you all enjoy this video and subscribe if you're new and stick around for more stuff!

For more info:



Scents mentioned in this video:

Roasted Chestnuts
Cinnamon Swirls
Mulled Wine
Mince Pie
Angel Wings
Christmas Cookies
Spiced Orange
Hot Apple Pie
Lullaby
Candy Cane
Christmas Nutcracker
Little Elves Coffee Shop
Vanilla Rum Ball
Jammin' Christmas
Do You Know The Muffin Man?
Unicorn Dreams
Christmas Pudding

♦ SOCIAL MEDIA ♦

I N S T A G R A M


FOR BUSINESS: nenabrucher@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!
Nena
xoxo

Hi Guys! My name is Nena and welcome to my channel!
I am just your average girly girl who LOVES to play with makeup and be creative. If you love seeing strange looks and having a laugh with me while I attempt them, then keep watching and please subscribe! You can ALWAYS be assured that i am giving my full and HONEST opinion.

FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like and only give honest reviews.

Discount Codes: (NOT AFFILIATE)

Pink Cosmetics - NenaH (Save 10%)

Candles,Soy Wax Melts,Wax Melts,Scented Wax Melts,Scented Soy Wax Melts,Amazing Scents,The best soy wax melts,Cushty Co,Cushty Co Soy Wax Melts,Christmas Soy Wax Melts,Home Frangrance,Best Smelling Home,How to make your house smell amazing,Wax Burning,South African Youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments