Advertisement

Day 5 of 19 / WHY I'M NOT FASTING TODAY / Baha'i Fast Challenge #vlogfast #QDOYT

Day 5 of 19 / WHY I'M NOT FASTING TODAY / Baha'i Fast Challenge #vlogfast #QDOYT Life is Short. Be Authentic! Subscribe and Ring My Bell. Quest with Me.

Bahai Fast Challenge Day 5 of 19. During this series I undertake Vlogging for 19 Days in a row! Today I explore some reasons Baha’is are exempt from the Nineteen Day Fast capturing it all in an inspirational vlog. Are you exempt from Fasting? Do you practice another tradition like Lent?

Welcome / Bienvenidos. On this channel I share my quest toward authenticity.

More on the Baha’i Fast:


Fast Exemptions


My channel (subscribe and ring my bell):
www.youtube.com/c/questindave

My channel trailer:


My very FIRST Vlog:


Whisper Challenge Husband vs Wife Edition Hilarious 99% Unedited


One of my favorite playlists:
New York City Vlogs:


My last challenge video:
I lived like Mark Wahlberg for a Whole Day 24 Hour Challenge Freezing My A** Off"


Edited by: Questin’Dave
Music: Dj Quads - You're the best (Non-Copyrighted Music) Dj Quads - First Time (Non-Copyrighted Music)

#nosmallcreator #creatorsforchange #bahailife

Baha’i,baha'i vlog,baha’i family,baha’is on youtube,creators for change,no small creator,baha’i blog,baha’i music,bahai vlog,baha’i creators,colorado vlogger,inspirational vlog,bahai vlogger,bahai inspired,colorado bahai,motivlog,bahailife,bahai life,life without gadgets,construction time lapse,fort collins youtuber,bahai fast,intermittent fasting,bahai fasting,19 day fast,nineteen day fast,what is ramadan,what is lent,religious fast,bahaivlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments