Advertisement

DF Aquarius, 06-12 April, He's eager for you to give him the green light!

DF Aquarius, 06-12 April, He's eager for you to give him the green light! This is not a "general" reading. The prediction will only happen during the time frame we have set for this reading, not before or after. If it doesn't happen to you, then it simply doesn't happen. That's why I offer private sessions, generally 60-90 mins long :)

******************

The Shark on the table is very important to me, as I was always called "Shark" while I served in the Army. I retired in April 2018 as SSG Shark. The spider to my right is Bob, and he is also significant because I love spiders & their uncanny sense of strategy, engineering and hunting.

******************

*Ask me 4 questions (email me) - $10
I will attempt to have your responses emailed within 72 hours or sooner after I receive your request.

*Emergency Only * Direct Message via Instagram (you do not have to follow me for this) - $25/15 mins
Ask me questions & I will also send photos of the cards along with explanation. Please send a screenshot of receipt of payment, to speed the process :)

*Non-priority Relationship reading - $60
I can also do this reading to help you manifest "the one" if you are currently single or want to compare your current partner with a new one. These readings are recorded & emailed to you. You may have to wait up to a month or longer since I can only schedule a certain amount of requests per day.

*Emergency reading - $100
I will attempt to have your reading done within a few days after I receive your request & you will receive a scheduled date after payment. This is recorded & emailed to you.

*24-hr Emergency reading - $200
Only reserved for very serious requests & you cannot wait any longer for answers. This is recorded & emailed to you.

******************

*If you have additional questions about 3rd party, career or other topics, add $20/topic (this is already included in the Emergency readings).

*Once your reading is scheduled, you may send me unlimited personal questions to answer, preferably in a single list, up til the day prior to your reading. I will have those questions in front of me while I do your reading, so you can follow along. We will kick off the reading with your questions then commence through the decks. Private readings also include Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle.

******************

For all Payments & Donations (thank you for donating :) copy + paste link below:

paypal.me/koniginaliya

OR

PayPal to konigin.aly@gmail.com

I only schedule readings upon receipt of payment. My policy is first come, first serve

******************

Send inquiry to konigin.aly@gmail.com

OR

Instagram @ konigin_aliya

divine feminine,Aquarius,df,tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments