Advertisement

FlossTube #48 - 127 Completed Cross Stitch Projects! 8 Years of Stitching!

FlossTube #48 - 127 Completed Cross Stitch Projects! 8 Years of Stitching! Welcome to my channel!
In this stitching episode, I thought it would be fun to showcase all the cross stitch projects I've completed from 2010-2018. Come on in, grab your stitching or your favorite beverage and enjoy the show and tell!
If you would like information about any of the patterns, just leave me a comment and I'll do my best to get the info for you.
Thanks for stopping by and spending some time with me...I appreciate you all! Happy New Year!

You can find me on...
Instagram -
@calico_whimsy
Flickr -

My Blog -

***********************************************
#flosstube #crossstitch

flosstube,floss tube,cross stitch,finishes,needlework,embroidery,dimensions kits,counted cross stitch,stitching,hobby,ffo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments