Advertisement

Full Face Of Canmake Products + First Impressions!

Full Face Of Canmake Products + First Impressions! Hey!

First of all, I know that this video had been overdue. I just had been quite busy lately and wanted other videos of mine to go up first. Anyway, in this video, I did a full face makeup using only products from Canmake. I've got my hands on some of the new products and I did a first impression in this video too.

Read the review on my blog:

Products used:
Marshmallow Finish Base (Oil Block)
Cover & Stretch Concealer
Transparent Finishing Powder
Velvety Fit Colors (No.03 Baby Apricot)
Perfect Stylist Eyes (No.17 Princess Bouquet)
Creamy Touch Liner (Black)
Juicy LAdy Liquid Cheek (No.1 Rose Pop)
Lip Tint Matte (N0.03)

Where Else To Find Me
Instagram :

Twitter :
Blog:
E-mail : allynalynn@gmail.com
Askfm:
Facebook Page:

allynawong,jinnyboytv,vlog,malaysia,cute,pretty,teen,girl,charisow,cupcakeaisyah,lunatasha,johanissani,shawnlee,dennisyin,ernestng,dankhooproductions,themingthing,thegrimfilm,wahbanana,naomineo,thexiaxue,clicknetwork,deekosh,jianhaotan,speishi,iamkareno,morezoella,hanatam,redpeople,namewee,stellachen,joycechu,jessicachaw,janechuck,michiyoho,faarfids,seanlje,thesaladshow,nightowlcinematics,jyjosephine,chloeting,DumplingSoda,CodyHong,DennisLim,LimShangJin,MuseGirls,NameWee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments