Advertisement

G-force part 2 of part 1 read desc of date info

G-force part 2 of part 1 read desc of date info So I recorded this on my birthday I’ll mention this in other videos that have been recorded on my birthday so yeah I didn’t upload the videos I recorder on my birthday other then the first g-force video and I believe just cause 2 and a warning I have recorded naruto ultimate ninja 4 which will probably be uploaded today and there are more g-force videos I didn’t upload if I remember correctly. And btw when the naruto videos are uploaded you’ll most likely notice if I remember correctly we said we were going to battle but instead we decided to see some of the characters attacks and we saw most of them some of the things we figured out some of them we didn’t like that chakra thing Zac kept doing and even he didn’t how he kept doing it but after he left on Sunday I figured it out it was the block button and another button which was not y and I don’t think it was the button b either but I’m not sure because I only remember the block part of the chakra blast thing. So hopefully you guys enjoy and I’ll see you guys in the next video I might upload

info

Post a Comment

0 Comments