Advertisement

Gamers revolt against EA for allowing cheating and create the #RESETtheHACKERS boycott!

Gamers revolt against EA for allowing cheating and create the #RESETtheHACKERS boycott! Want to get your own "League Hopper Tears" mug? Visit for 2 limited time designs!

Welcome to all the new subscribers and I hope you enjoy what I do. I love to hear from you guys, so let me know what you think or ask questions.

Wanna check out my wife's channel? Visit www.youtube.com/c/southernmama

Looking for an affordable, high quality green screen? Visit www.thewebaround.com and use my code "CHF" for 10% off! My videos are made with the 56" Big Shot Green Screen.

Coaching Handheld Football is what I am all about! For non-video musings, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram @CHFPlaysMadden.

Madden NFL Overdrive,Madden Overdrive,Madden Mobile,Madden Mobile 19,Get Better at Madden Overdrive,Madden Overdrive Strategy,Madden Overdrive Tips,Madden Overdrive Tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments