Advertisement

Hospital Sickness Update, A Massive Thank You! Vlog 381

Hospital Sickness Update, A Massive Thank You! Vlog 381 If you would like to help my channel with a Donation to help me get better , Please click the link to Donate! Thank you with all my heart.


I am an expat living in Pattaya Thailand, I am showing you around Pattaya and parts of Thailand that i travel to and what these areas have to offer you whether on Holiday or an Expat living here !

Email me direct at KEVSTHAIMAIL@GMAIL.COM

Join my facebook page, Just click the like to join up.


Edited using
Wondershare Filmora

If you would like to buy me a beer my paypal link is.......

This will help my channel Thank You !

kev in thailand,pattaya,thailand,expats in thailand,retire thailand,retire pattaya,expats in pattaya,kevin thailand,kevin in thailand,explore thailand,visit thailand,visit pattaya,explore pattaya,tourism pattaya,hotels pattaya,bangkok hospital,sickness in thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments