Advertisement

How I Became a Freelance Artist | CLASSYBURD

How I Became a Freelance Artist | CLASSYBURD Some of you guys have seemed interested into how I got to where I am today! I've now been self-employed for over a year now so I thought I should sit down and tell you my wee story.

Hope you enjoy! xxx


⭐️ COME FIND ME ON THESE THINGS ⭐️

FACEBOOK:
facebook.com/classyburd

INSTAGRAM:
instagram.com/classyburd_


______


⭐️ SHOP TILL YA DROP HERE ⭐️

ETSY:
etsy.com/uk/shop/Classyburd

______


⭐️ MUSIC ⭐️
"Rainforest Canopy" - Magic in the Other
"Love Struck" - E's Jammy Jams

illustration,how to become an illustrator,how to become an artist,how to become freelance,how to become self employed,artist,art,illustrator,art vlog,studio vlog,classyburd,linzi jamieson,uk vlogger,art advice,hints and tips,help,etsy shop,how to start an etsy shop,art school,duncan of jordanstone college of art and design,djcad,dundee,glasgow,job,employed,portfolio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments