Advertisement

I got way too drunk at my office party | I Eat, Therefore I Am - Episode 1

I got way too drunk at my office party | I Eat, Therefore I Am - Episode 1 All it takes is a few shots of soju for her true feelings to come out...

Stream the full series on our app:
Stream on the web:

SUBSCRIBE:

About 'I Eat, Therefore I Am'
An indie love story about a girl who loves to eat and dreams about becoming a writer. Will she find the ‘Mr. Right’ for her appetite? (Aka ‘Delicious Life,’ or 'Eating Existence')

Cast:
Ahn Young-mi 안영미
Noh Min-woo 노민우

Director:
Lee Cheol-ha


About AsianCrush:
AsianCrush is the leading streaming service dedicated to Asian entertainment in North America, with over 1000 premium movies and TV shows from the leading entertainment producers in Asia. Users can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on all major internet-connected screens with no cost involved. Premium subscribers can access exclusive content and stream without commercials.

Connect with AsianCrush
Visit AsianCrush WEBSITE:
Like AsianCrush on FACEBOOK:
Follow AsianCrush on INSTAGRAM:
Follow AsianCrush on PINTEREST:

I Eat, Therefore I Am 먹는 존재 | AsianCrush

asiancrush,asian movies,asian films,korean movies,ahn young-mi,noh min-woo,SNL korea,korean comedian,korean drama,korean web series,k-drama,k-pop,노민우,안영미,korean SNL,korean variety show,korean comedy,web series,korean female comedian,korean food,korean office,korean career,single korean woman,my unfortunate boyfriend,my girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox,my girlfriend is a gumiho,trax,k-pop rock band,eng sub,english subtitles,english sub,

Post a Comment

0 Comments