Advertisement

I Have Exciting NEWS! - Photos Available For Purchase!

I Have Exciting NEWS! - Photos Available For Purchase! As most of you already know, i enjoy taking photographs. I often take photos while out on my adventures and usually incorporate them into my videos. Over the last year or so, i've been asked countless times if my photos are available for purchase. And up until now, it wasn't possible. I'm happy to announce though that you can now purchase some of your favorite photos from my adventures. Now please keep in mind, i don't have every photo from every location i've ever visited. I only started saving the photos up until a certain time ago and i only kept what i felt were the better ones. I'm starting off with a batch of photos that are for purchase and will be adding more a few times a month. The photos are in no particular order and some are mixed with older and newer ones. So if you don't seem something you like, just check back. If the sale of these photos do gain in popularity, i will open a more dedicated website for them down the road. Any questions, just ask. Enjoy

►Photos for sale:
►JPVideos Merchandise:
►Become a Patron:
►Facebook
►Business email: jpvideos81@gmail.com
►Business mail:
JPVideos
P.O. Box 365
Taylor, Pa 18517

Equipment
►Backpack
►Main camera
►Sport/waterproof camera
►Magnetic camera
►External Mic
►Handheld gimbal
►Drone
►Dji Spark Case
►Led lights
►Thrunite headlamp
►Main tripod
►Mini tripod
►On camera monitor
►Time Lapse pod
►Spirit Box
►K2 meter
►Laser pointer grid
►Respirator
►Smartphone

jpvideos,abandoned photos,abandoned photos for purchase,urbex photos,urban exploration photos,youtube video photos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments