Advertisement

I Let My Best Guy Friend Pick My Boyfriend | Bestie Picks Bae

I Let My Best Guy Friend Pick My Boyfriend | Bestie Picks Bae It's a fact: Guy friends always give the best dating advice. So why not let them pick your boyfriend? In today's episode of Bestie Picks Bae, Emma asked her bestie Tristian to interview and pick the guy she should date. Did he choose the right guy for Emma, or is this a total mismatch? Watch and see.

♥ Subscribe to Seventeen! ♥

♥ Follow Seventeen ♥




♥ SEVENTEEN SHOWS ♥

Firsts:

Style Lab:

Bullet Journaling w/ Noelle:

Celebs & Seventeen:

NEW Uploads Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 5pm ET! YouTube.com/Seventeen is your daily video destination for fashion, beauty, celebrities and lifestyle! Tune in each week for fun, original programming hosted by Seventeen editors, exclusive behind-the-scenes features and interviews with the hottest celebs. Savvy, Smart, Stylish, Seventeen!

seventeen,seventeen magazine,seventeen youtube,17 youtube,speed dating,blind date,guy friend,guy friend dating,my best guy friend picked my boyfriend,how to find a boyfriend,online dating,best friend challenge,best friend dating,best friend boyfriend,guy friend boyfriend,dating app in real life,blind dating,blind date challenge,dating in high school,teen dating,my first blind date,tinder in real life,bestie picks bae,speed date,dating challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments