Advertisement

I sometimes lose interest(vent) read desc

I sometimes lose interest(vent) read desc So I have been feeling sad And depressed. I have also been feeling anger and hatred . I’m not saying this to get attention or anything. It’s time to tell the truth about how I really feel.

I am jealous for some reason and full of hate and anger. I feel like time goes by too well slow. There are times where I want to hurt myself but I don’t want to. I don’t want to make people worried...especially you guys. Now you all see me on live streams cheerful and happy but that’s all just fake. Deep down inside I am sad. I tried to do my favorite things talk to my friends and friendly, listen to music and yes talk to a therapist but she doesn’t know everything...yet. I’m am asking you all to please give me a virtual hug. Wright now I need it and I need all of your support. What makes it worse is that I don’t even know why I feel like this . At first I knew but now I really don’t anymore. Life seemed to be well just sad all the time to me. I feel lonely and well I thought why not express your art work ya know make new friends and get some positivity into my drawings. My first subscribers were very kind. And it hurts me to see that I loose a subscriber. I’m sorry for being well not soo good at drawing on IbisPaint or not uploading that many videos it’s just that I have school and all that .

Well you all know and I hope that I don’t lose anymore subscribers after this( every now and then I do lose one and I worries me that it’s one of my VERY first subscribers)and if I do I might as well delete my channel if I have 0 subs then there’s no point in even having a channel. I enjoy and love seeing your comments and getting tips from my favorite you tubers. And I’m not saying if you unsubscribe to me I will delete my channel no what I’m trying to say is I really like seeing you guys like my art and well me being able to say thanks to you for everything basically in why I do this. And to well have a conversation and all that.

Again this is not to get any attention I just needed to get somethings off my chest that I have been holding back for a really long time.

After you read this.....Please don’t let what I’m feeling affect you. I always see what you guys tell me and all and maybe after I told you guys how I’ve been feeling I hope maybe there will be some sunshine shining down on the darkness. I want to thank you for all the happy kind loving comments and that I MUST BE HAPPY well for real this time. You guys are the best and I hope I get to see more of your awesome videos and animations UwU and being able to say nice things about them because I like doing that. So I’ll see ya later alligator OwO bye.

desc

Post a Comment

0 Comments