Advertisement

Is IIT really worth it? | CONFESSIONS of an IITian | Harsh Reality and SHOCKING TRUTH | IITB Rooms

Is IIT really worth it? | CONFESSIONS of an IITian | Harsh Reality and SHOCKING TRUTH | IITB Rooms My views about studying in IITB after 2.5 years. The views posted here are really honest. Someone really needed to tell these things in the public and here I am trying to do it.
The intention is not to hurt the sentiments of any group, and nor is it an attempt to disgrace any institution. I really love being here but some things must be told to all the aspirants who work infinitely hard to get into these institutions.
The views here mentioned are personal and don't reflect that of any group. I've mentioned multiple times that IITs' are the best in the nation and will always be but everything's not perfect. So, I'm just giving a little information about what I feel instead of promoting getting into rat race or herd mentality. Thanks for the support on the video! Follow me on Instagram to get Bloopers and much more:

sachin,rana,kalpit,veerwal,iit,hard,work,motivation,really,worth,it,is,kota,factory,coaching,harsh,reality,new,era,honest,arvind,arora,vedantu,bombay,iitb,rooms,room,tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments