Advertisement

LaRue Pine Hills Snake Road Adventure | All sorts of snakes in 4K

LaRue Pine Hills Snake Road Adventure | All sorts of snakes in 4K Do you like snakes? We got'em! Come join me as I continue my adventure on Snake Road at LaRue Pin Hills Research Natural Area here in the beautiful Shawnee National Forest.

Please give this video a thumbs up and if you haven't subscribed to my channel yet, please subscribe today, it's free and it motivates me to keep uploading more videos!

Follow me on social media for exclusive content and fun:





Check out my official Hiking With Shawn website at:


Want to send me fan mail?
Hiking With Shawn
P.O. Box 368
Hurst, Illinois 62949

Thanks for watching another episode of Hiking With Shawn and until next time, I'll see you on the trail!

#hikingwithshawn #southernillinois #shawneenationalforest #bluffage #hiking

hiking with shawn,shawn gossman,southern illinois,southern illinois hiking,southern illinois backpacking,shawnee national forest,illinois state park,national forest,bluffage,herpetology,snake road,snake,road,larue pine hills,larue swamp,larue illinois,snake road illinois,snake road forest,snakes,herping,herp,cottonmouth,cotton mouth,rough green snake,timber rattlesnake,juvenile timber rattlesnake,hiking,backpacking,bushcraft,camping,hiking shawnee,hike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments