Advertisement

LilKarth - TYLER1 LOOKED AT MY TWITCH SO I CAN PUT HIM IN THE TITLE

LilKarth - TYLER1 LOOKED AT MY TWITCH SO I CAN PUT HIM IN THE TITLE More of a basic video with nothing too special. Sorry for the lack of uploads, I had to focus on myself a bit and improve my grades in college. On the bright side, I did move a letter grade up in two of my classes! Also, I have a LOT of footage to look through since I wasn't able to do anything over spring break while LilKarth was streaming, so there will be PLENTY of content on the way. Thank you for your support.

I hope you enjoy

Outro song: Sarcastic Sounds- Sleep

Links:

Karthus mains discord:
Personal discord:


LilKarth,Best Karthus NA,Rank 1 Karthus,League of legends Karthus,Karthus season 9,Dark Harvest Karthus,League of legends,Spook,Kartharsus,Karthus conqueror season 9,Tyler1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments