Advertisement

Lose Weight While You SLEEP ~ Weight Loss Affirmations For A Thin And Healthy Body ~ Mind Power!

Lose Weight While You SLEEP ~ Weight Loss Affirmations For A Thin And Healthy Body ~ Mind Power! LOSE WEIGHT while you sleep with these powerful weight loss affirmations. These weight loss affirmations will reprogram your mind to help you lose weight fast while you sleep. They will change your mind set into one of health and confidence. Listen while you sleep to this weight loss affirmation video and program your subconscious mind power to enable your ideal weight. Lose Weight While You SLEEP ~ Weight Loss Affirmations For A Thin And Healthy Body ~ Mind Power!

These affirmations were recorded exclusively for the Growing Forever YouTube Channel. For best results, listen daily for at least 30 days.

Subscribe Today, Grow Today:


The Best Affirmations On YouTube:


The First 50 Affirmations:
I am slender and strong.
Being thin feels amazing.
I am excited about losing weight.
I create a body that I like and enjoy.
I am completely focused on losing weight.
I deserve to have a slim, healthy, and attractive body.
It feels great to lose weight.
I constantly improve my body.
I am extremely confident in myself.
Fitness is a passion I enjoy.
I eat foods that make me look and feel great.
I happily exercise each day
I can see myself at my ideal weight.
Losing weight makes me feel confident.
I develop a lifestyle of vibrant health.
I am motivated to lose weight and become healthy.
I easily achieve my weight loss goals.
I enjoy being healthy and thin.
Every day I exercise and take care of my body.
It is easy for me to follow a healthy food plan.
I enjoy living a healthy and active life.
I am slim and beautiful.
I find it easy to stay in shape.
It is safe for me to lose weight.
I create new thoughts about my body.
I am in control of how much I eat.
I can feel myself getting thinner and thinner each day.
I am blessed with a healthy body.
I find it easy to lose weight.
Every day I get closer to my ideal weight.
I enjoy exercise, it makes me feel great.
I love to eat healthy foods.
I have the power to easily control my weight.
I am capable of achieving my weight loss goals.
My health and body are improving more and more each day.
Every day I am getting slimmer and healthier.
I have the power to reach my ideal weight.
I lose weight every single moment of the day.
Maintaining my ideal weight is easy and effortless.
I have a great body.
I deserve to be at my ideal weight.
I change my eating habits from unhealthy to healthy.
It is easy to reach and maintain my ideal weight
I release weight easily.
I love the foods that make me thin.
I am slim and fit.
I am losing weight each day.
I feel thin, alive, and healthy.
I am strong in mind and body.
I love the taste of healthy food.

Music licensed from Chris Collins, indiemusicbox dot com.

Lose Weight While You SLEEP ~ Weight Loss Affirmations For A Thin And Healthy Body ~ Mind Power!

Thank you for watching Growing Forever.

Do not drive or operate machinery while listening to sleep affirmations, sleep meditation music, binaural beats, or guided sleep relaxations. These affirmations are not medical advice.

Weight Loss Affirmations,Affirmations for Weight Loss,Sleep Affirmations for Weight Loss,lose weight,weight loss,lose weight meditation,lose weight while you sleep,lose weight fast,weight loss meditation,sleep hypnosis,sleep,hypnosis for weight loss,meditation,guided meditation,manifest meditation,sleep meditation,sleep guided meditation,affirmation video,mind,mind power,Subconscious Mind,affirmations,Money,wealth,invest,growing forever,growingforever,

Post a Comment

0 Comments