Advertisement

MINIMALISM - KITCHEN ORGANISING AND DECLUTTERING

MINIMALISM - KITCHEN ORGANISING AND DECLUTTERING This is the first video in my 'minimalising my life' series. Starting with my home I'll be going room by room, decluttering and organising until the only things left are things that we either need, want or love. I hope that in minimalising my home it'll have a positive knock on effect to the rest of my life; be it digital, relationships, my mind etc.


-----------------------
Hi, my name's Jess and I'm a family and travel blogger and vlogger. I'm a totally outnumber boy mum; step muma to Rhys and muma to Jasper and Jenson.

I document the highs and lows of modern motherhood and it is my mission to be completely honest and open as I share my journey.

After a tough 2016 I've had a real lifestyle change and share all things positivity, minimalism and motivation!

x

***PLAYLISTS***

MINIMALISM PLAYLIST:
TRAVEL PLAYLIST:
VLOG PLAYLIST:
PREGNANCY PLAYLIST:

***WAYS TO CONTACT ME***
aveyjess@gmail.com

*WAYS TO FOLLOW ME*
BLOG:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
PINTEREST:

Thanks so much for watching, please don't forget to hit like, comment and subscribe if you haven't already!

minimalism,minimalising,cleaning,speed cleaning,cleaning routine,organising,organizing,tidying,home tips,kitchen,kitchen cleaning,kitchen tidying,declutter,how to tidy,Marie Kondo,Marie Kondo method,how to be minimalist,how to minimalise,becoming a minimalist,minimize,how to minimise,how to minimize,minimalist,how to start minimalism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments