Advertisement

Mongraal | NEW RECORD! MOST POINTS IN FORTNITE POP-UP CUP! (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Mongraal | NEW RECORD! MOST POINTS IN FORTNITE POP-UP CUP! (Fortnite Battle Royale) I got the record points got from a single game in the Fortnite pop-up ft. Secret Milan! Leave a like and comment if you enjoyed
► Watch me play live!
► Want to see more? Check my last video:
► Join my Discord!

► Follow me on social media!
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:

► Channel Manager/Editor:



► Team Secret:




mongraal,mongral,14 kid fortnite,best builder,team secret,secret mongraal,high kill fortnite,mongraal editing course,mongraal rage,mongraal age,mongraal 90s,mongraal editing,mongraal fortnite,mongraal record,fortntie new record,fortnite pop up record,mongraal pop up,fortnite pop up cup,secret milan,mongraal milan,mongraal duo record,mongraal season 8 record,fortnite new world record,mongraal world record win,mongraal world record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments