Advertisement

Murdering Emily Artful's Artwork !

Murdering Emily Artful's Artwork ! Good gosh! I haven't been this nervous to do a collaboration in...I don't think ever! I was super unsure of everything I was doing this entire time and I was dreading ruining Emily's art so bad. lol Big thank you to Emily Artful for doing this collaboration with me! I hope she had as much fun as I did with this project. :) She's great!

As I told Emily....People are going to look at this title and think I'm being malicious...but the reality of the situation is that I'm just incompetent. 8D

Check out this hawt chick:

Emily's Video:

Materials Used:
8 Copic Markers
2 Sakura Gelly Rolls
2 Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
1 Pilot Color Eno
(Sakura Microns for the Lineart I mailed :)

Larger Finished Image: -

Subscribe for Videos on Fridays!


Join the Stream! (Mon & Wed)
-----------------
► Twitch:

Help Support the Channel
-----------------
►Store:
►Patreon:

Social Media Links
-----------------
► Second Art Channel:
► DeviantArt:
► Facebook Fan Page:
► Twitter:
► Pinterest:
► PaigeeWorld:
► Instagram:

Royalty Free Music @ Pyrosion (

Lori,Ruth,Lemia,Crescent,Lemiacrescent,art,artwork,artist,fan,fanart,pic,pics,image,images,picture,pictures,drawing,drawings,draw,draws,color,colors,colored,colorful,coloring,collaboration,art collab,art collaboration,collab,EmilyArtful,Emily,Artful,Mermaid,Minthe,Chip,limited color palette,copic markers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments