Advertisement

MY FRIEND & I GOT OUR TEETH WHITENED AT HOME!?!? | WHITENING WINNERS: PART 2!

MY FRIEND & I GOT OUR TEETH WHITENED AT HOME!?!? | WHITENING WINNERS: PART 2! HEY QUEENS! Today I am wrapping up my Whitening Winners series I started back in December last year!! Girl, this video has been in the making for more than 4 months now… DEDICATION/10

The company Sparkling White Smile offers teeth whitening treatments, and are very distinctive and unique in the fact that they come to your home to whiten your teeth… HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!??? You can find their website below:



If you like me or my videos, give this video a big thumbs up, subscribe to my channel and hit the bell button to keep up to date with all my future content! :))

***This video DOES NOT contain paid content. This service was complimentary for me, however the results speak for themselves.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •­­­ • • • • • • • • • • •

- SOCIAL MEDIA :

INSTAGRAM - ben__rhodes

SNAPCHAT - bennywayne101

TWITTER - ben___rhodes

ENQUIRIES/ PR - benrhodesaus@gmail.com

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •­­­ • • • • • • • • • • •


Music: NCS @
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Editing: Final Cut Pro

ben,rhodes,ben rhodes,brisbane youtuber,brisbane makeup artist,brisbane beauty guru,boy makeup artist,male makeup artist,boy beauty guru,male beauty guru,new beauty guru,new boy beauty guru,michael finch subscriber,michael finch ben,michael finch ben rhodes,ben rhodes teeth,teeth,teeth ben rhodes,teeth ben,ben teeth whitening,ben rhodes teeth whitening,sparkling white smile,sparkling white smile michael finch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments