Advertisement

New case opening, but for every "knife" I do this crazy task!

New case opening, but for every Leave a like if you enjoyed - Thank you.
Subscribe! -

My social media:
Twitter -
Instagram -

Friends in video:
Azzy -

use code 'cha' for free coins

Music:
Who wants to be a millionaire Theme
Morning Stroll - YouTube Music
(Epidemic Sound)
(Audio Jungle)
(Kevin MacLeod) incompetech.com

Like the video if you enjoyed. Thanks for the support :]

The youngest CSGO pro player


This is why I love CSGO


I Rage quit at CSGO


so I played CSGO for the first time in a year.


the best CSGO player in the world


i opened 150 CSGO cases and this happened..


New case, but for every "blue" I do a donut in my Lamborghini.


I sold my lamborghini to buy my last csgo case


VIDEO RATING:
This video is Child Friendly - Kid Friendly - Family Friendly - PG

ChaBoyyHD,csgo funny,cs go funny,cs go funny moments,csgo clutches,csgo major,csgo best moments,cs go best moments,cs go tips,csgo tips,global elite rank,csgo,cs go montage,csgo montage,csgo pro,csgo rare special item,csgo rare skins,csgo fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments