Advertisement

PRIMARK HAUL AND TRY ON | FEBRUARY 2019 | BRIONY ACE

PRIMARK HAUL AND TRY ON | FEBRUARY 2019 | BRIONY ACE Hi Guys!

A little Primark Haul for you including a few bits from Primarks NEW SEASON stock!

Sorry for the changing light in this video - I definitely had to re-settle my baby a few times throughout which meant the lighting and some angles are all over the place! I've decided to stick with this video and make the best of it! Hope you like it!

Check out my January Zara Haul (their sale is on until March 2019);



Check out my De-Clutter video for tips on how to choose your clothing;



Thanks for watching!

Primark,haul,primarkhaul,shopping,youtuber,girl,sunglasses,summer,whattowear,howto,how,to,style,clothing,summerclothing,howtowear,whentowear,clothes,jumper,top,shorts,trousers,culottes,zara,declutter,mindfullness,positivity,styling,sales,

Post a Comment

0 Comments