Advertisement

Q Countdown, POTUS Tweets, Shall We Play A Game?

Q Countdown, POTUS Tweets, Shall We Play A Game? I discuss Q Drop 3019. Q asks us to count the number of forwarded tweets in past 12 hours (on Sunday March 10th) and so I do. Here's what I found! Yah bless!

Then I discuss in more detail what Pete, my military insider, mentioned as the bio threat -- Rhabdovindae
-- which two subscribers verified is a rabies virus.
-------------------------------
To support this channel with a financial donation through my PayPal:


To mail donations, my PO Box address is:

Daniel Lee
PO BOX 32842
Juneau, AK 99803

Here is my Patreon:

Join me for Passover 2019 right here in Juneau, Alaska!

Evening of 4-18-2019: Last Supper Yahshua Passover Memorial

Evening of 4-19-2019: Full Exodus 12 Roasted Lamb Passover Seder

Shabbat 4-20-2019 -- 1st Day of Unleavened Bread: special outdoor unleavened picnic and gathering

Sun, 4-21-2019 -- Special Feast of Firstfruits Resurrection Gathering

Special times of full tours throughout Juneau, Alaska with your host, Daniel Lee during all 7 days of Unleavened Bread (4-10 through 4-26-19)

7th Day of Unleavened Bread Outdoor Picnic, gathering -- 4-26-2019.

If you wish to buy my novels, please visit my amazon author page:


My GAB:

My Bitchute backup page:


You can reach me directly for correspondence at firebrand4@gmail.com

My Mission Statement for this ministry:

1. Expose the satanic pedophiles through investigative reporting on my youtube channel

2. Provide satanic Ritual Abuse survivors a platform to speak out on

3. Protect the innocent children

4. Lead a nightly prayer meeting on zoom with brothers and sisters in Messiah!

5. Teach and preach the Hebrew-Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith through my youtube channel:

To join the zoom room prayer group each night: Download to your computer or device. Then email me at firebrand4@gmail.com and I will add you to the email list. Shortly before 5pm Alaska, 6pm Pacific, 9pm eastern each night, I send out a link to the prayer room and when you click on it, it will send you to a place where by audio and video you can interact with our small group for praise/worship, prayer and fellowship.

If you want to see my playlist with all my youtubes in chronological
order since I began exposing Satanic pedophiles, click here:

My website is

My Twitter account is:

QAnon,POTUS,President Trump,bio weapon,pedowood,pedogate,pizzagate,satanic pedophiles,child sex trafficking,satanic ritual abuse,Jesus,Yahshua,

Post a Comment

0 Comments