Advertisement

Recap After 3 Months of Intensive MMA Training • Martial Arts Journey

Recap After 3 Months of Intensive MMA Training • Martial Arts Journey It's been ore than three months that I'm doing intensive MMA and BJJ training at SBG Portland and a lot has happened. I've made this Vlog to give an update to everyone on how the MMA training has been going, what are the challenges I've faced and how I like SBG Portland as a community so far.

Let me know if you have any questions so I could answer them in my next vlog!

SUBSCRIBE to see when the next videos will come out:


If you want to support this project and see more of these videos check my Patreon page:


Check the video which started it all:


#mma #bjj #martialartsjourney

mma,mma training,intensive mma training,sbg,sbg portland,straight blast gym,straight blast gym portland mma,sbg portland bjj,bjj,bjj training,martial arts journey mma,martial arts journey bjj,martial arts journey sbg,rokas mma,mma vlog,martial arts vlog,rokas vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments