Advertisement

SHAED - Lonesome - Vevo dscvr (Live)

SHAED - Lonesome - Vevo dscvr (Live) Lonesome - Vevo dscvr (Live)

The members of electro-pop trio SHAED are so tight-knit, you might confuse them for triplets. And actually, you’d be close: twin brothers Spencer and Max Ernst (age 27) met their best friend and the group’s lead singer Chelsea Lee (age 26) in high school. Back then, Lee, who’s small in stature but boasts a mighty voice, was making her own music. She’d heard about a band the Ernsts were in, and went to see them play. They’ve been inseparable ever since. Now signed to the Photo Finish label and based in DC area, the have been impressing listeners with their soulful sound. They recently played the Billboard Hot 100 festival, and just finished a US tour with Marian Hill. They’re currently working on their first album. They hit their Vevo dscvr session with string trio that brought out the drama of "Lonesome" and made Chelsea's incredible voice that much more pronounced.


Producer: Emily Louick
Director: Micah Bickham

“Lonesome” by SHAED – OUT NOW on Photo Finish Records
Get it here:

Follow SHAED



SHAED is Chelsea Lee, Spencer Ernst, Max Ernst

"Lonesome" - Written by SHAED
Produced, mixed and engineered by Ernst Twins
String arrangement by Ernst Twins and Chris Biondo

strings performed by:
Violin: Sarah Frances
Cello: Michelle Rose
Viola: Yuiko Kamakari

Lonesome Lyrics:
I could tell you all about her And what she did for me I was swimming in the darkness Till she set me free She opened up my heart to a whole new love I never knew was there When it fell apart and she left my arms I was so unprepared What if I do? What if I don’t? What if I’m feeling lonesome without you? What if I lose? Where would I go? Why am I feeling lonesome without you? I could tell you all about him The way he touched my face I’d be throwing such a tantrum But he could ease my pain He opened up my heart to a whole new world I never knew was there When it fell apart and he left my arms I was so unprepared What if I do? What if I don’t? What if I’m feeling lonesome without you? What if I lose? Where would I go? Why am I feeling lonesome without you? Gonna beg you to stay Cause I know that you’re the one Don’t you take that away I know you wanna quit But I’m not ready to let go Gonna bend till I break What if I do? What if I don’t? What if I’m feeling lonesome without you? What if I lose? Where would I go? Why am I feeling lonesome without you?



SHAED,SHAED Vevo,SHAED live,SHAED performance,SHAED onstage,Vevo SHAED Spencer Ernst,Max Ernst,Chelsea Lee,electro-pop,pop music,pop music performances,indie-pop,new music,new artists,

Post a Comment

0 Comments