Advertisement

Should I Go To University?

Should I Go To University? Check out Audible for FREE! ►
Follow me! I'll be doing a Q&A tomorrow ►

Should you go to university/college to learn programming and become a software engineer? The answer is probably. Apart from teaching you and potentially introducing you to contacts, university will keep you functioning like a healthy adult. :)

Let me know if you have any questions for me in the comments below!

Check out these books on Audible (
- C++ and Data Analytics
- Beginner's Guide + Best Practices to Programming Code with Java

Books on Programming:
---------------------------------------
Code Complete (best programming book) ►
C++ ►
C# ►
First Java book I ever read ►
Another great Java book ►
Javascript ►
Python ►

======
GEAR:
======
BEST laptop for programming! ►
My FAVOURITE keyboard for programming! ►
FAVOURITE monitors for programming! ►

MAIN Camera ►
MAIN Lens ►
Second Camera ►
Microphone ►
Drone ►
BACKPACK ►

thecherno,thechernoproject,cherno,vlog,programming,university,college,should i go to university,should i go to college,software engineering,students,academics,learning,game development,learn programming,gamedev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments