Advertisement

Simple free hand flower rangoli designs with colours by Shital Daga DP#011032019

Simple free hand flower rangoli designs with colours by Shital Daga DP#011032019 Here is a simple free hand flower rangoli designs with colours by Shital Daga is based on one of my original rangoli designs and I have tried to do some innovation with the placement of Diya in this rangoli. Diya has quite some significance in our culture and is the source of brightness in our festivals like Diwali, Navratri and Dussera. You can make the rangoli designs with the colours selection as shown in the video or add your own creativity with the colours.

I will love to hear read your comments as they help me to improve my rangoli designs and draw inspiration from them to make more creative designs.Do check out more such freehand rangoli designs on my channel. If you want to be posted on my latest rangoli design, do subscribe to my channel and click the bell image to receive the notifications.
#shitaldaga #rangolidesignswithcolors #freehandrangolidesigns

rangoli,rangoli designs with colours,simple free hand rangoli designs,free hand flower rangoli designs,flower rangoli designs with colours,shital daga,rangoli designs by shital daga,shital daga rangoli designs,shital daga rangoli,rangoli designs,flower rangoli designs,rangoli design,diwali rangoli,

Post a Comment

0 Comments