Advertisement

Skincare Habits I Formed In My 20s That Paid Off (Skin At 29 Better Than At 19!)

Skincare Habits I Formed In My 20s That Paid Off (Skin At 29 Better Than At 19!) Skincare habits/routine I formed during my 20s that cleared up my acne and made my skin healthier, more plump and glowing! SUBSCRIBE if you're new!
► LINK TO MY BOOK + MY FOOD/SELF CARE JOURNALS:

► Ladies mentioned! I've learned a lot by following these two!
Caroline Hirons:
The Skin Nerd:

► Discussed in the video:
-importance of drinking water/minimising alcohol
-double cleansing skin & various brands I love (Pixi, Environ, Image)
-skincare acids & ingredients like retinol
-hydration & facial mists, sheet masks
-SPF EVERY DAY!!! (broad spectrum)
-mineral makeup base
-no smoking
-diet/food...low sugar, low/no lactose, healthy fats, quality protein, antioxidants...
-consistent exercise & to avoid starting and stopping routines
-stress management
-supplements
-avoid touching face often/changing pillowcases etc!

STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE ON MY MICRO-NEEDLING JOURNEY
FOR MY ACNE SCARS or follow me on Instagram below!

► Social media!
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Comment your number 1 skin tip down below and hit like for more beauty videos!

skincare habits I formed in my 20s that paid off,better skin at 30 than 19,melanie murphy skin,melanie murphy acne,melanie murphy skincare routine,skincare routine for acne,anti aging skincare,skin,skin care,acne,anti aging,glowing skin,fresh skin,clear skin,melanie murphy,pixi cosmetics,environ,image,sheet masks,korean skincare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments