Advertisement

That Time Of The Month| NO PERIOD IN 6 YEARS (Irregular periods)

That Time Of The Month| NO PERIOD IN 6 YEARS (Irregular periods) Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that " that time of the month" doesn't happen for me. No period in 6 years. It makes me feel abnormal. It doesn't make me feel like I am a woman. I have went to the doctor and try to get some more information on my condition but she didnt do a good job in trying to help me out. Always had irregular periods for the past 6 years.
Please make connections with me on this channel by hitting the subscribe button.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel :
A Free Ride With Me On UBER:
MERCARI SHOP MY CLOSET:
STALK ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA😍😍
Instagram:
Snapchat:
Periscope:
Twitter:

that time of the month,that time of the month harley poe,that time of the month lele pons,month,menstrual cycle,menstruation,menstruation cycle,periods,menstrual,period,women,irregular periods,puberty,girls period,first period,cycle,women's health,ovulation,hormones,irregular menstruation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments