Advertisement

The Flaying - Elegy of Emptiness (feat. Chris Donaldson)

The Flaying - Elegy of Emptiness (feat. Chris Donaldson) Elegy of Emptiness, new single taken from The Flaying's second album (first on PRC MUSIC) "Angry, Undead" coming out March 22nd. Featuring Christian Donaldson (Cryptopsy).

Follow us:



Buy our music:



Elegy of emptiness

As that conflict has ended
And as I let myself flee
What a truce is finally meant to be?
I shall not ruin it

Since for now the struggle
That kind of fucking anxious mess
Finally reached its end through total emptiness
For the first time felt
For the very last time left

As all prison's walls now split wide open
What could have been my life
Highlights without emptiness
Chasing the constriction of torments
In my chest

Still, I could kill everything
First the falsehood in sight
Every vector of despair shattering that inner emptiness
Every part of my undone flesh
Is undisposed for the end

As a part of me left
on the battlefield of selfishness
Quest of revealing something like my true emptiness
Unbinding the snares who drowned me
into madness

I'm arising!
I'm arising!

At last, a true zone of sight is gained
Through that emptiness I've been raised
Enlighten, walking on that lonely right path
Now stronger among remains

I no longer fear any wrath
I no longer suffer any kind
of devious affliction

the flaying,quebec city death metal,prc music,the grid mtl,chris donaldson,angry undead,death metal,metal,ronnie,elegy of emptiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments