Advertisement

THE NEW LAZY LAGOON HOT SPOT! SEASON 8 VICTORY!

THE NEW LAZY LAGOON HOT SPOT! SEASON 8 VICTORY! LAZY LAGOON IS LIT! My brand new go to landing spot is here lazy lagoon good loot good mats plenty of elims its a great spot to drop to. This is a 10 kill gameplay I have been playing around with my sens lately so if my aim is a little off that's why. I hope you enjoy this victory royale! Thanks for your time and see you in the next one.

Most of my gameplay is Call Of Duty Gameplay, Fortnite and Montages. I used to play overwatch a lot and got some pretty good widow gameplay if you wanna check that out. Hope you enjoy them!
Please leave any feedback thx!

#Fortnite
#Season8
#Lazy Lagoon
#Solo
#VictoryRoyale

-- Watch live at

YettiSweaty,Gaming,THE NEW LAZY LAGOON HOT SPOT! SEASON 8 VICTORY!,NEW LAZY LAGOON,LAZY LAGOON HOT SPOT,THE NEW LAZY LAGOON HOT SPOT,SEASON 8 VICTORY,SEASON 8,VICTORY,victory royale,season 8 victory royale,fortnite,fortnite lazy lagoon,fortnite season 8,fortnite new season,season 8 lazy lagoon,new map,fortnite new map,10 kill game,season 8 victory,fortnite season 8 gameplay,#Fortnite,#Season8,

Post a Comment

0 Comments