Advertisement

The Revealing - The End

The Revealing - The End www.facebook.com/therevealingband

From the Tundra EP to be released soon.

Lyrics:
Don't you see what you're doing to me? My mind is full of our fantasies. I made all those promises I just couldn't keep.

Now go, just take flight to some other world you wretched being full of death and full of disease. My heart stripped bare and wide-open for all to see. I'll return this pain in full.

So many sleepless night's I've spent alone, the shroud of thoughts just blurring past. How long has it been since I have been at rest? This undulating numbness cannot last.

Chasing, wasting, breaking; I'm done. The life that we should have is now dead and gone. If you think I'll return to this state of affairs, you'll soon be mistaken; I never even cared. Now I'm done being your pet, you won't always get what you want. Erase our past. Put you in the backseat and just forget the terrible details of our broken up past.

This is not revenge; this is just the end.

music,metal,guitar,progressive,melodic,heavy,metalcore,the revealing,the end,

Post a Comment

0 Comments