Advertisement

this clothing haul is a mess (but i got lots of stuff) | Olivia Rouyre

this clothing haul is a mess (but i got lots of stuff) | Olivia Rouyre a very dysfunctional try-on clothing haul showing you guys everything I bought in the past few weeks

Subscribe and join the family!:
Check out my last video!:

use my code 'olivia' on the dote shopping app for $5 your first order
___
Follow Me!

Instagram: @oliviarouyre
Twitter: @oliviarouyre
Spotify Username: oliviarouyre
Snapchat: oliviarouyre
dote: @oliviarouyre
___


If you are a company wanting to work with me or want me to review your product, email me at: oliviarouyre@gmail.com :)

FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

oliviarouyre,Olivia,Rouyre,olivia rouyre clothes,olivia rouyre haul,olivia rouyre style,olivia rouyre vlog,haul,2019 haul,clothing haul,try on clothing haul,try on haul,i bought more clothes,spending all my money,1000 dollar clothing haul,i spent too much money,urban outfitters haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments